About AA Munro Insurance
Our Core Values
In all of our relationships we are committed to:
- Trust and Integrity
- Utmost Good Faith
- Personal Growth and Development
- Organizational Development
At AA Munro Insurance we pride ourselves on the high level of service that we provide to all of our customers. This strong commitment to value and professionalism has allowed us to grow to become your insurance specialists.
The Advantage of a Local Insurance Broker
As an independent insurance broker AA Munro focuses on providing the best service and insurance products for all of our clients at the best price possible. More specifically, AA Munro offers the following advantages:
One Stop Approach to Insurance
AA Munro’s ability to act as a one stop location for all of our customer’s insurance needs is a particularly important and unique aspect of our business. Having to deal with more than one insurance company to meet your insurance needs can create unnecessary confusion. As such our ability to offer a wide range of insurance products in one centralized and simple to understand format makes it easy for our clients to receive all of the insurance they require.
Greater Choice Means Products That Fit
As an independent insurance broker AA Munro is always reviewing different insurance products to find the highest value insurance products available. Our industry knowledge and insurance expertise allows us to provide our customers with the most choice possible so that they can receive insurance products that best fit their needs.
AA Munro was founded in Nova Scotia and operates in over 20 communities across the province. These strong local roots allow us to know our clients and their insurance needs personally so that we can in turn provide professional and personalized service to all of our clients.
Annual Price Review for Proper Protection at Fair Premiums
To ensure that we are consistently providing our customers with the best protection available at fair premiums we continuously conduct industry price comparisons. Every year these industry wide insurance reviews are done so that all of our customers receive the best insurance available at fair premiums.
Advocacy and Quality Customer Support
Our staff are insurance experts who actively use their industry knowledge to stand up for all of our clients when they need it most. In this role we work hard to help our clients receive the coverage they deserve whenever a claim is filed, and we also help them by answering any policy questions or concerns they have. This strong commitment to quality customer support is particularly beneficial as it provides our clients with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that expert insurance advice is always only a call away.
Flexible Payment Options
AA Munro understands that meeting insurance needs can be a financial burden and as such we can offer flexible terms of payment to meet our client’s needs.
- Insurance Brokers Association of Nova Scotia (IBANS)
- NSACE (National Society of Agents for Consumer Education)
- Valley Business Connections
- Strait Area Chamber of Commerce
- Sydney and Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
- Ducks Unlimited
- Certified General Accountants Association of Nova Scotia
- Eastern Kings Chamber of Commerce
- Insurance Institute
- St. Margret’s Bay Chamber of Commerce
- East Hants Chamber of Commerce
- Truro Minor Football Association
- New Glasgow Rotary Club
- Whycocomagh Development Commission
- Whycocomagh Planning Advisory Committee
- Whycocomagh Area Consolidated Recreation Association
- SS Marion Sailing Society
- Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB)
- Certified Insurance Planner (CIP)
- Sydney Rotary Club
- Bridgewater & Area Chamber of Commerce
- Nova Scotia Boat-builders Association