Nova Scotia Classic Car Insurance
Nova Scotia Classic Car Protection
Nobody knows better than you just how much time and money you have to invest to get your classic car in pristine condition – and keep it there. So, shouldn’t your investment be protected with an insurance policy that’s as well thought-out and specialized as your commitment to this fascinating pursuit?
At A.A. Munro, we have the Nova Scotia Classic Car Insurance you need to protect every aspect of classic car ownership, backed by more than 70 years of experience in the insurance business. We also offer insurance for other customized vehicles!
Like your vehicle, our service is customized, enabling you to select from a range of options that ensure maximum protection at a price that suits your budget. These include benefits like:
- Selecting the level of deductible you’re most comfortable with
- Gaining discounts for protecting multiple vehicles and taking anti-theft measures
- Year-round coverage, and automatic protection on newly acquired vehicles
- Agreeing on your vehicle value with us, rather than having it specified
- Full breakdown support, with flatbed towing and roadside assistance
- Choosing which repair shop deals with any damage to your classic auto
We can even insure your cherished vehicle while it’s being restored.
Our program is available for a huge range of specialist collector vehicles – for instance, antique and classic (25-plus years old), special interest (15 to 24 years), modified, street rod and custom cars not used for regular transportation, military vehicles and fire trucks, antique trailers and certain specialist vehicles, too.
Can we protect your classic vehicle ownership? You bet. Can we provide a tailor-made insurance policy? Of course. Will we be there to swiftly resolve any problems or claims? Naturally – peace of mind is just part of the service. Have we got the experience and expertise you need in this specialist field? Just try us. Can we quickly tell you how much this will cost? It’s easy …
Simply submit the Free Quote Request Form on this page and we’ll take it from there.